Sunday, January 10, 2010

Saturday


Spent most of the day photographing jewelry then sizing photos to send in for my Brookside art fair application. These are the pieces I chose. We'll find out at the end of the month if we are in or not.


Saturday's ring was made up from more finds from the kitchen junk drawer. i'm really liking the shapes that I get from that drawer! I thought I would actually get into the studio this weekend and spend a little more time on the rings but not looking like it. Also, it's freezing down there! However, i think I'm being more inspired by these quick rings than if I were to go downstairs and sit at the bench.

It's Sugar's turn in front of the camera. She thought it would be appropriate for her to jump on into the photo booth. Man, Im really going to have to lint roll that black velvet now!

No comments: