Monday, December 15, 2008

4 Day Weekend


I finally got the Xmas tree up from the basement. Just finished putting the lights on this evening, decorations tomorrow. I took a four day weekend and am taking another this week. I have a couple of art fair application due dates coming up and I'm hoping to get everything finished that I need to submit for those done over my time off.

We participated in a two day show on Friday night and Saturday. Here's my laughing girl bust, she's so cute! The riser that she is on is a recent antique store find. I painted the legs glossy black. I got a few more pieces that I'm revamping a little, can't wait to show you when everything is put together.

My friend Halliday was at the show too. This is one of her recent creations, Amazing! I love her style.

Here she is working on a dress for New Years made from can pop tops.

And an update on the candy table at work: ALL the chocolate mice are gone!!!

2 comments:

blacklilypie (Tara Fortin) said...

That tree is amazing! one billion hot pink lights is my kind of tree. :-D

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

I love the Coke can bustier! And is your pal's dress is so cool--like modern chain mail!~~~XXOO, Beth