Thursday, June 5, 2014

ideas

Working on some earring ideas for the Plaza art fair this fall. I was looking at my calendar yesterday and realized that I only have like 14 more weeks to prepare for this!! My inventory is pretty much nil right now other than a few brooches from last years Brooch A Day challenge.

I've still been working on trying to clean my studio and get old supplies packed and donated that I'm realizing I am just not going to touch. Managed to clear off a bit more space from my bench top last night which makes me feel sooo much better.

Bryan and I have been putting together an engraving area in the studio this week as well. I'm anxious to add this new element into my pieces(and get Bryan more involved with the jewelry!) He really took to the engraving well when we were at GRS 2 weeks ago for a week long intensive class on engraving.

Are you learning any new techniques or taking fun classes/workshops this summer?  I'd love to hear about them!

No comments: