Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday morning


Aah, Saturday morning. I like having a little quiet time to myself to have that first cup of coffee and a little snuggle with my Sugar cat.
I'm planning on spending the day in the studio and doing some enameling. I've been wearing a scalloped frame necklace that I made a few months back so would like to make a couple more and maybe some matching earrings. I really need to give the studio a good cleaning/organizing so part of the day may be that. I keep thinking of all the little tasks that could be done down there like bolting a few heavy items to the workbench tops, unsticking a window so that I can get some fresh air!
This could easily turn into a full day of cleaning down there which would probably make me be more efficient in the long run so I guess that would be ok.

What are your plans for this Saturday?


No comments: