Sunday, April 25, 2010

What a weekend


just a quickie ring from things lying on the bench tonight as I've had a migraine all day today and now that I'm feeling better I need to finish up this guitar neckalce for my friend Tammy. She's heading down to New Orleans to vend at the New Orleans Jazz Fest and thought it would be fun to wear this down there, I think so too!

We were getting a new roof on our garage this weekend and have a dumpster right now so thought we'd better take advantage of that and started ripping up the carpet that runs up the staircase into our bedroom(almost certain this is what led to the migraine today!).

The floors look great underneath, just a few paint splatters here and there but nothing major. this is going to be sooo much easier to take care of and I'm sure we will be breathing much better!

We did some other fun things this weekend but I'd better get back to that guitar so will fill you in on the rest tomorrow.

No comments: