Thursday, April 1, 2010

#91





I went down to my bench after work today to make #91 and just sat there staring at the scraps covering the surface. What the heck was I going to make today? I have to say it's getting a little tricky coming up with a new idea everyday, and we're only on 91 out of 365!! So, I'm picking up every piece on the bench and looking at it waiting for that spark that says I'm the one! Well, I've had this red key on my bench for months and when I looked at it and said the words key ring,that was all it took. Half the battle was done, but now that it was formed and had a small gap to complete the circle I was back to picking up whatever lay on the bench. These two pearl like beads were the choice and they ended up fitting in the space perfectly.

4 comments:

Kate Hanson said...

Whoa! What a brilliant idea!

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty, the red on the ring almost looks like enamel, love the added pearls!!

Paula said...

This is very pretty, the red almost looks like antiqued enamel--love the added pearls.

Sorana said...

so beautiful!!!