Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bryan's art


Not too long ago Bryan (my husband & co-owner of AMUCK) had the opportunity to take a mosaic workshop at work. He made this very industrial looking frame, I LOVE it. His talent just never ceases to amaze me!

I definitely think he should do some more mosaics, don't you?


I really like these little cogs in the corner. I would also like to announce that Bryan will be doing some blogging himself right here! He just recently started a Twitter account and is very entertaining on that form so Im sure we will be seeing some funny and interesting blog posts here. Stay tuned.....

4 comments:

Jeanee said...

this is hot!

Anonymous said...

Amazing mosaic, totally interesting piece--let's see more in the future.

Gina Martin said...

cool! nice work bryan & i'm jealous...the workshops are one of the things i miss most about that place!

Mac said...

Coffee beans, cigarette and belt buckle -- trifecta!