Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What have I been making lately?



I made this little metal collage for my friend Rayane's wedding gift. I will definitely be experimenting with more wall pieces.

This was a commissioned piece by Max(Rayane"s fiance, now husband). He gave this to her on the wedding day,very sweet. It took me a couple of months to really figure out just how I was going to build a peacock but out of nowhere while I was sitting at the coffeeshop one night the design popped into my head!

And this necklace is a secret santa gift that I just finished this evening for one of my fellow EtsyMetal team members. I can't wait to send it to her.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, she's a lucky girl to have such a great secret Santa!! Love that necklace!

MOM said...

The wedding gift wall piece is great, I love the way you enumerated the wedding "date" with the dice--very clever!! You're so talented, my sweet!!!