Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vintage Lovelies


These are some vintage millinery petals that I picked up when we were in New York last August. I got quite a few at Tinsel Trading Co. along with lots of other vintage goodness!

A section of a wooden ruler makes up the ring shank, and a pale pink silk ribbon ties it all together.


I've decided that I'm going to just post these Ring-A-Day rings on my Flickr site(which is required for the project and you can access them on the left side of my blog) and not repeat them here again on the blog. I'll use the blog post for Amuck events, new designs that I'm working on, as well as objects and artists that I find inspiring. Also, any window displays/projects that I do at the store(my day job) will be posted in its own category of Flickr as well.

1 comment:

Jeanee said...

Oh my...May 4th was your last ring. Are you done with 365?